 CAD / 3772
3771  |  3773
Subject:
Things for the next part update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 06:01:08 GMT

Hy,

today I found a problem in 3040p32.dat line 4 which contains a statement

0 Color update: Bram Lambrecht

theoretically fine but it collides with LDLite's and MLCad's COLOR meta
command, I don't have a LDLite at the moment to see how it's reacting, but
MLCad mentions an error there since this is no valid COLOR meta command line.
Maybe you could change this comment to 0 Color-update: Bram Lambrecht (sorry
Bram).

Another thing I found is I'm missing a stu25.dat as I learnd to each studxx.dat
there should be a stu2xx.dat, there is a stud5.dat by no stu25.dat ...
Maybe someone can provide it?

Michael