 CAD / 3770
Re: L3P won't work on my computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mladen Pejic writes:
Why is it when I try to open L3P.exe it just appears for a brief second and
then turns off? Does it have anything to do with Windows 2000? BTW I use L3Lab
to generate my POV files, is there any way to incorporate L3PAO to use L3Lab • to
generate the POV file? Any help would be appreciated.

BTW I am inexperienced with DOS programs.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

    I have a friend who has the same problem.  He is using L3PAO so there
should be no problem with the command line stuff.  The only thing I can think
of is that the set LDRAWDIR=(wherever ldraw is located) doesn't work.  I put it
in the autoexec, but still, l3p just shows the "help" message, or the commands
or whatever it does.  Anybody know what's going on?
    Also, I think there is a program in the autoexec that maybe some how
interferes with it.  When ever the autoexec is run, it always stops when it
reaches this program, even though there are still commands after it.  I put the
set LDRAWDIR at the front, but it still didn't seem to work.  Any suggestions?
Thanks for the help, Mouser X over and out.