 CAD / 3751
3750  |  3752
Subject:
L3P won't work on my computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:49:32 GMT

Why is it when I try to open L3P.exe it just appears for a brief second and
then turns off? Does it have anything to do with Windows 2000? BTW I use L3Lab
to generate my POV files, is there any way to incorporate L3PAO to use L3Lab to
generate the POV file? Any help would be appreciated.

BTW I am inexperienced with DOS programs.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm