 CAD / 3767
Re: L3P won't work on my computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:23:39 GMT

Mladen Pejic skrev i meddelandet ...
Why is it when I try to open L3P.exe it just appears for a brief second and
then turns off? Does it have anything to do with Windows 2000?

Well, if you just click on L3P.EXE in Explorer, you should expect this
behavior, L3P needs all it's information as command line parameters. No
parameters => nothing to do, so exit.

If you *are* giving the parameters, then L3P should still exit almost
immediately, as it is just converting the .dat file to a .pov file, nothing
more. Check to see if the new file is there.

If there's still a problem, open a DOS-window, go to the correct directory and
start L3P there, you will at least be able to see if there is an error
message.

I had this happening when I tried to L3P a .dat-file with 4600 pieces. L3P ran
out of memory! (But L3LAB managed without problems)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm