 CAD / 3733
Re: Setting up IE to view DAT files with L3Lab?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:59:26 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Did you use the "Register Files" command in L3Lab?  This function should
make the registry settings needed to launch DAT files via MIME-types.

Yes, I did.  The problem appears to be that files from the LUGNET web
interface don't have the ".dat" extension, but called "ldraw",
"ldraw(1)", "ldraw(2)" and so on.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Fredrik