 CAD / 3727
3726  |  3728
Subject:
Setting up IE to view DAT files with L3Lab?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:01:33 GMT

Hi,

my work PC has Windows NT and Internet Explorer 4.0.  When I click on
a DAT file from a hypertext reference, e.g.

     http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/v4/v4.dat

the DAT file is sent to L3Lab and views nicely.

If I click on a DAT file from some of the LUGNET CAD groups, however,
I am promptet for a program to use to view the file "ldraw" or
"ldraw(x)", and I have to select L3Lab manually.  Do anybody know how
I can fix this?  I've been looking through the menus, but found
nothing helpful.

Thanks!

Fredrik