 CAD / 3615
  Re: Minifigs

Frish, All those minifigs you saw were made using LDraw or MLCAD. Check out (URL) for information on how to use Ldraw. Heads, hats, arms, legs, torsos, and various accessories are available, but you need to assemble the minifig yourself. Ben -- (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

(...) A lot of ray-traced minifig images might not be LDraw-based. Anton Raves in particular has done a *lot* of great minifigs in POV-Ray (but I'm not sure they are included in his downloadable library). And a number of other ray-tracing people (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

Yeah, I know ill get them in 9+ seperate peices, but i can't find those pieces. I looked all over, and when I get a model with Minifigs in it, it says FILE NOT FOUND and stuff, so I just need the parts to make a Lego Minifig (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

(...) I made a huge diversity of figs from the figs in the window of Jacob's store for Datsville. I'll post them if anyone wants. Alan Random set: <set:6552> Set 6552 Highway Patrol (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

Hmm... true enough. I hadn't really given it much thought. All the same, for those starting out, (even those of us that aren't 8) ), LDraw and MLCAD offer a fairly simple solution. Making such an absolute statement sure was a goof on my part though. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

Hmm...MLCAD lists them under "minifig". Have you made sure you downloaded the "complete.exe" file with all the parts? (I don't mean to sound condescending here, just trying to cover all the bases.) Ben Vaughan ---...--- This space reserved for a new (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

I've posted a zip of these figs at (URL) . Alan Random set: <set:6035> (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifigs

(...) Have you installed the complete LDraw package? Without it, you won't get much of anything. (URL) After you get that installed, most programs should go. I don't know of too many custom, un-official minifig parts. Unofficial parts are not (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)