 CAD / 3158
Re: Using motion blur to give the illusion of speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:03:26 GMT

Fredrik:

I think the effect looks somewhat silly, so I don't think I'll use this
technique.

I am afraid you're right. Thanks for trying it.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --