 CAD / 2793
Re: Datsville overview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:11:40 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FI2HCs.Jzw@lugnet.com...
Well, this is extremely premature, and it's probably going to break
and change frequently, but if anyone wants to beta-test the browser,
it's using my "safehous.dat" file:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/mkpov?

The coolest thing is that is caches all renderings so if you're looking
at something that's been looked at before it loads instantly!

Neat!

So all you have to do is run all possible renderings ahead of time, then it
would go real fast :-)  So it's running POV each time I select a move or look?
What do you have the rendering quality set at?

-John Van