 CAD / 2787
Re: Datsville overview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:04:26 GMT

but doesn't l2p require lgeo which doesn't have all the parts?

If you want I can try to render it.  I've got some big machines laying around.

Also, I'm working on something really c00l.  Im building an interactive
dat explorer that renders in real time with a cgi.  I have no idea if it
would ever run fast enough to work with something the size of Datsville.

KL

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes: