 CAD / 2785
Re: Datsville overview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:48:11 GMT

John VanZwieten:

I finished image mapping the last overhead view.  Would
someone check it out in the geocities site to see if the
popups are working?  For some reason they don't appear for
me, even though the links are displayed at the bottom.

I get link texts (not URL's) in the status bar for all
fields but the post office, where I only get the URL
(with MSIE-4.5-Mac).

I've run into a snag as far as doing new updates.  My PC
is giving me an out of memory error when I run the POV
file (despite 384MB of RAM).  Jacob's going to try it on
his server.

I have a bit of trouble with some PNG libraries that povray
seems to feel a large need for.

Play well,

Jacob (who is exercising his gcc and make)

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --