 CAD / 2737
Re: Datsville overview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 17:50:04 GMT

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 15:28:04 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

If some helpful soul would like to work on mapping the .jpg for an image map, I'd much appreciate it.  Just getting the bounding
coordinates for each building would save me a lot of time.

Are all the clickable regions going to be rectangular?  Could you cut the
image up into the individual sections, make each section be a separate
link, and use a table to organize the sections back into the complete
image?  This would save you from having to know all the coordinates.

See <http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutors/fakemap.html> for more information
about using this technique.

Steve