 CAD / 2647
2646  |  2648
Subject:
Datsville Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:19:17 GMT

Truly impressive, John.
One BIG suggestion.
One thing that would keep load time down, would be to just do
thumbnails of the older pictures, and have a page for old pictures.
One thing that I don't like the looks of though, is that there is
grass in front of the Fire station's truck bay. It looks a little weird.

The background is truly impressive.
Keep up the good work John.

Ryan