 CAD / 1993
Re: Getting a bad impression?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:45:35 GMT

Moz (Chris Moseley) <moz1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
news:FDGwqs.L4H@lugnet.com...
Doyle Nelson wrote in message ...
I see you have a lot of patience in waiting for a part too. The thing is I • am
working on a project that is costing me about $4000.00 to $6000.00 and I • can
complete it without the door because the instructions for it are made layer • by
layer.

This may just be me, but I'd make a mock-up of it and use that as a • place-holder
until I got the real part. Even just whatever hinge bits it has plus a plate • in
the middle would do, and it's a lot better than complaining to volunteers • that
they're not working hard enough for you.

Actually, for, say, $US10/hr I'm willing to draw up the part. Let me know • when
you want it, send me a sample, and it shall be done within a week of the • sample
arriving.

Now _that's_ sure to clear up that bad impression :)

-John Van