 CAD / 1968
Re: Getting a bad impression?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 02:11:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
[...]
taken for granted.  So when someone says "I need" or "Could someone make
this for me?" or "Why isn't such and such ready yet?" it's not surprising
that they're met with a bit of criticism if they don't appear totally
gracious.
^^^^^^^^

I meant to say "grateful":  It's not surprising that they're met with a bit
of criticism if they appear ungrateful (even slightly).

--Todd

I agree Todd with allot of what you are saying, But out of all the castle
parts made the only ones I used (and I use allot mind you, heehee)are the ones
from the original LDraw. This door would be something that someone other than
the now deceased designer of LDraw, has made that I can use.

Who was the gentleman in question that left such a bad taste in everyones
mouth, I've been away for a while?

If one can help it would be great, if not...Oh well?

Sincerely,
Doyle