 CAD / 1975
Re: Getting a bad impression?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 06:56:43 GMT

I can understand Doyle's impatience, but I also am aware that making good LDraw
parts is difficult.  The tools available are not like mainstream 3D design
tools.  That could also be a contributing factor.

As far as the Castle doors go, if John is referencing the 2400 and 6105 doors,
yes, those were done but had some problems.
The author of those has just resubmitted a much-improved 2400 door.  I am not
sure of the status of the 6105 door.

-- Terry K --
(who waited patiently for a 3x3x2 cone for well-nigh two years)

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:00:01 GMT, "John VanZwieten"