 CAD / 17854
Re: Problems with LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Matija Puzar wrote:
I too am sorry for the late reply, but I hope I can help with this issue.

I experienced the same (I presume) problem with LDView "dying" while
rendering bigger models.  What I found out is that it is LPub who gives up
on LDView if it is not finished within 30 seconds (reported to Kevin a while
ago).  What I found out, though, is that LDView continues rendering in the
background and makes the step after all.  So, a dirty solution is to watch
the output folder and proceed only after you've seen that LDView has
generated the rendering.

Cheers,
Matija

Too bad there isn't a command-line only version of LDView for those people who
need it.

Mike