 CAD / 17824
Re: Problems with LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:41:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Miran Pris wrote:
Hi all!

I'm using LPub to generate my building instructions out of Ldraw files. The
problem I get with Lpub is that it tries to create a step and after a while it
gives me the "LDView stopped" error. I've tried to use LDGLite as the renderer,
but that one renders the colors tan and dark tan exactly the same... I don't
have a preferred renderer, so if anyone knows how to solve one of the two
problems, it would be great! I'm using the latest LPub and I'm running on Mac OS
X Snow Leopard.

Are you able to manually open your model files in LDView and view them?  Also,
does this LDView error happen with all models you try to use with LPub, or just
some specific model?  If it's a specific model, would you mind sending me the
model so that I can see what's going on with LDView?

--Travis