 CAD / 17758
Re: Beveled flex tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 15:20:41 GMT

OK, I think what you miss is the 4-4cyls.dat primitive, add it to a regular
4-4cyli and you basically have what you need. For the tip, you need a slanted
primitive (ring and edges). There is a tutorial (unfortunately in French) here
http://jc-tchang.philohome.com/manuel/prim_def.htm , hopefully you can get it
translated...

Tell me if you need more help!

Philo