 CAD / 17756
Re: Beveled flex tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 07:17:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Has anyone modeled a bit of flex tubing that has beveled ends? I think I know
what I need to do to model it but actually doing it may be beyond my patience,
(but maybe I'm using the wrong tool, working with quads in MLCad is a bit hard)

Thanks.

For anything with radial symmetry a little perl script is the right tool :)

Or alternatively, you could use ring/cone/cyl primitives, should be lots easier
than doing individual quads.

Larry, would you have a picture or drawing of what you need exactly?

Philo