 CAD / 17707
Re: Converting LDD parts to LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 20:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joshua Delahunty wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Lee Gaiteri wrote:
I'm not sure what to put in the history header, since this isn't from an
official LUT part release but the original data basically comes raw from LDD. Is
"Converted from LDD" good enough?

I guess it's not clear that the LUT parts *are* LDD meshes already?

An official LUT part release is also data from LDD.

I figured that, but since these aren't part of one of the official releases as
such, I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to tag them the same way. For
batch releases, it's customary to give them the date of the release. This is
sort of new territory.