 CAD / 17670
Re: Animated minfigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:10:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:

Do you have any animations you would like to spare? I think it would be nice to
have a library of animations for different minifig actions, such as running,
walking, crawling, etc.

-Mike

Hmm, I don't think that would work too well - inevitably the action you want
will be slightly different from the action you have in the library (e.g. each
minifig action will require 4 different animation sequences, depending on
whether he has a tool in his left, right, both or neither hands), in which case
you'll have to start from scratch anyway. I suggest looking at some of the
samples Roland has provided with the software, that should give you a good idea
of how to go about it.