 CAD / 17664
Re: Animated minfigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:29:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Owen Dive wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
Which tools can be used to create minifig animations? And who has created some
of these animations?

-Mike

I use LD4DStudio for all my LEGO animation needs.
You can get it here http://www.ld4dstudio.nl/
Some examples of what you can do here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGazjhsEARA
and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqGI4xqh-ME

Do you have any animations you would like to spare? I think it would be nice to
have a library of animations for different minifig actions, such as running,
walking, crawling, etc.

-Mike