 CAD / 16893
Re: Problem when rendering custom colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:00:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andre Classen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:
It's pretty hard to say what is happening without seeing your files.  I need to
see the portions of the POV-Ray file which define colors, or the include files
which show colors.  You could also post an example *.ldr file.

Eric Albrecht

Hello Eric,

to further explain my problem Ive rendered a scene.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Flens83/Misc/render_test.jpg

The left part of the fig uses the normal blue (color 1).
Teh right part uses my personal color 162 (a darker blue)
As you can see, the color 2 part of the torso front looks fine.
The color 162 part however looks weird. The leg, which also uses #162, looks
fine as well.

SNIP

If anybody can identify the problem here, I would appreciate it a lot.

I am not very familar with POV-Ray. But could it be that the color 162 is not
completely described or that is uses the slope surface here? The problem occur
only at that place at the object where the light direct reflect. So I assume a
problem in the color definition.

cu
mikeheide