 CAD / 16891
Re: Problem when rendering custom colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andre Classen wrote:

Now when I want to render scenes via POV RAY I encounter a strange problem.
Surfaces featuring my custom colors sometimes have strange reflections on it.
But the strange thing is following:

When the surface is color 16 in the .dat file of the part and is just assigned
my custom color in MLCad, is works fine.

But if I implant the custom color in the .dat file of this part these
reflections occur.

It's pretty hard to say what is happening without seeing your files.  I need to
see the portions of the POV-Ray file which define colors, or the include files
which show colors.  You could also post an example *.ldr file.

Eric Albrecht