 CAD / 16773
    Pneumatics —Santeri Piippo
   Hi all. The library update 2009-03 includes Technic pneumatic parts - the tiny pump, the old pump, the distribution block, T-pieces and both valves. However, they have different origins than the ones they had for the years they were on the Parts (...) (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pneumatics —Jetro de Chateau
     (...) Maybe there is an easier way. Would it be possible to have display those files using some option that forces the use of older/unofficial parts? After doing that and with the model now complete the old parts should be included using MPDWizard - (...) (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Pneumatics —Santeri Piippo
     (...) To be honest, I only thought of that about ten minutes ago when I was taking a shower.. but I still feel I should make some kind of app that fixes the references. -Santeri (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pneumatics —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi Santeri, This is a very good idea! I have several models with pneumatics on my website, provided as mpd with embedded unofficial parts. By exploding them, you'll get both some old pneumatics parts and test models. (URL) I prepared an MPD that (...) (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pneumatics —Michael Heidemann
   (...) What we need for this is an file similar to LDraw.xml with the definition how a part should be rotatet to match the new origin. I also have thought about this problem a while ago. cu mikeheide and prosperious year 2010! (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Pneumatics —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) LPub has an MPD file to change orientation for parts in the PLIs. Maybe that's the way to go indeed. Jetro (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)