 CAD / 16780
Re: Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:45:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi Santeri,

This is a very good idea!

I have several models with pneumatics on my website, provided as mpd with
embedded unofficial parts.

By exploding them, you'll get both some old pneumatics parts and test models.
http://philohome.com/pneumarm/pneumatic_arm.zip
http://philohome.com/pneumarm/compressor.zip
http://philohome.com/pwheel/pneumawheel-tubeless.zip
http://philohome.com/pwheel/pump-tubeless.zip

And I prepared an MPD that should contain all old style pneumatics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/pneumatics.mpd

Philo

What we need for this is an file similar to LDraw.xml with the definition how a
part should be rotatet to match the new origin.

I also have thought about this problem a while ago.

cu
mikeheide
and prosperious year 2010!