 CAD / 16781
Re: Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
What we need for this is an file similar to LDraw.xml with the definition how a
part should be rotatet to match the new origin.

I also have thought about this problem a while ago.

cu
mikeheide
and prosperious year 2010!

LPub has an MPD file to change orientation for parts in the PLIs. Maybe that's
the way to go indeed.

Jetro