 CAD / 16777
Re: Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Santeri Piippo wrote:

But as the origins have now been changed, this means *any* model that does not
include the old pneumatic pieces in itself will be broken. Also some parts have
been renumbered, and references to the old number without including the part
will be broken. This was the price that had to be paid for official pneumatic
parts. I know such models will be huge in number - in fact I have no idea how
many models are now broken because of this... hundreds? even thousands? I do not
know.

Maybe there is an easier way. Would it be possible to have display those files
using some option that forces the use of older/unofficial parts? After doing
that and with the model now complete the old parts should be included using
MPDWizard - always a good idea if you are using any non-official file.

Having said that, thank you for all the hard work and I'm looking forward to the
update!