 CAD / 16772
Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Mike Gallagher wrote:
A few years ago I found a way to export an LDR file that has several LDR files
inside of it to a single LDR file. Then I could import this single LDR file into
LDD. I think you could also export MPD to a single LDR file also, but that was
not what I needed it for.

I don't know the solution, but maybe it will be helpful to ask for
clarification: what is the difference between an MPD file and an "LDR file that
has several LDR files inside of it"?

My guess is you are looking for an "inliner" to move parts from submodels to the
main model. I don't use LDD much but I could see how that might make conversion
simpler. I think LDDP has an inliner function.

http://lddp.sourceforge.net/
http://mikeheide2.kilu.de/index.php?page=inliner

Does that sound right? Hope this helps.

Jim

Yes, that is correct. But both inline functions does not stop at parts used for
LDD. You will get at last only linetype 2,3,4,5!
If rename a mpd to ldr will also be not the same I think.

cu
mikeheide