 CAD / 16768
16767  |  16769
Subject:
Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 05:35:22 GMT

A few years ago I found a way to export an LDR file that has several LDR files
inside of it to a single LDR file. Then I could import this single LDR file into
LDD. I think you could also export MPD to a single LDR file also, but that was
not what I needed it for.

I have since rebuilt my PC and for the life of me cannot find this solution
again.

Thanks for any help.

Mike Gallagher
GallaghersArt.com