 CAD / 16775
Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Santeri Piippo wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Yes, that is correct. But both inline functions does not stop at parts used for
LDD. You will get at last only linetype 2,3,4,5!
If rename a mpd to ldr will also be not the same I think.

cu
mikeheide

LDDP does one level inlining per "call". So if you are careful you can get all
inlined correctly with LDDP.

I have an old plugin I wrote to inline a model down to parts only (i.e. no
submodels).  It's not compatible now but I can dust it off and release again if
you'd like.