 CAD / 16768
    Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Mike Gallagher
   A few years ago I found a way to export an LDR file that has several LDR files inside of it to a single LDR file. Then I could import this single LDR file into LDD. I think you could also export MPD to a single LDR file also, but that was not what I (...) (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Michael Heidemann
     (...) Are you talking about MLCad? There you have that (most unknown) features! cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Michael Heidemann
     (...) Oh, Sorry. It was not MLCad. Just looked for that. You only can export to several LDR files. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Jim DeVona
     (...) I don't know the solution, but maybe it will be helpful to ask for clarification: what is the difference between an MPD file and an "LDR file that has several LDR files inside of it"? My guess is you are looking for an "inliner" to move parts (...) (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Michael Heidemann
     (...) Yes, that is correct. But both inline functions does not stop at parts used for LDD. You will get at last only linetype 2,3,4,5! If rename a mpd to ldr will also be not the same I think. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Santeri Piippo
      (...) LDDP does one level inlining per "call". So if you are careful you can get all inlined correctly with LDDP. (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

          Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Orion Pobursky
      (...) I have an old plugin I wrote to inline a model down to parts only (i.e. no submodels). It's not compatible now but I can dust it off and release again if you'd like. (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

          Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Philippe Hurbain
      (...) Yes, that would be helpful. I had the need recently and solved it with MLCad (File -> export [ldraw normal] -> range=last step in main model). But it is error prone and not very convenient. Philo (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Ross Crawford
     (...) Steve's LDraw add-on has an inline function which allows you to choose which sub-models to inline. Note: I just "upgraded" to Windows 7, and some functions refuse to work, even after downloading comdlg32.ocx and richtx32.ocx. But the inliner (...) (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Mike Gallagher
     Some clarification MPD is great but the way I do my models is I have 1 main LDR file. Then I break parts into other LDR files. While In the main LDR file I add a part but browse to LDR model I all ready created. In doing this I may have 8+ or more (...) (14 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Ross Crawford
   (...) See (URL) (14 years ago, 1-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Mike Gallagher
   Ya, saw your post after my last post. Only page I found was (URL) they point to a broken link now.And emails bounch back. Thanks Gallagher (14 years ago, 1-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Convert LDR file that has many LDR files within it to a single LDR file —Ross Crawford
   (...) You could try the email from this post: (URL) (14 years ago, 1-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)