 CAD / 16053
Re: Learning LSynth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:06:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Jetro,

The new LSynth (I am actively working on a release as of yesterday), does not have these problems, so there is no need for a new feature. Don Heyse, Holywood and I worked a lot on LSynth..... All the hard coded parts described by Eric yesterday are described in an MPD file separate from the LSynth code. You can introduce new constraint types, replace old constraint types, and introduce new hose and band types simply by editing the MPD file.

Kevin

That is great news. It means it should be relatively easy to add any new parts LEGO introduces (like the treads, or the NXT cables) without having to change the actual program. I’m looking forward to the release.

Jetro