 CAD / 16054
16053  |  16055
Subject:
LDraw.org's February 2009 Part of the Month Winner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:14:59 GMT

Congratulations to the winner of the February 2009 Part Of The Month (POTM) contests:

POTM - Best Part, Technic Excavator Bucket 14 x 8 with 7 Teeth by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)
POTM - Most Desired Part, Technic Excavator Bucket 14 x 8 with 7 Teeth by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the March 2009 contests is now open. This month we have also a Model Of The Month (MOTM) contest!
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team