 CAD / 16055
16054  |  16056
Subject:
2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Result
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:35:59 GMT

Hi folks,

only five people have accept their nomination for the election of the 2009/2010
LDraw.org Steering Committee[1] in response to this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15934

The election itself has therefore become obsolete. Congratulations to the new
2009/2010 members (in alphabetical order by last name):

-  Kevin Clague
-  Chris Dee
-  Michael Heidemann
-  Orion Pobursky
-  Willy Tschager

Thanks to everyone involved.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee

[1] Try not to confuse the LDraw.org Steering Committee (SteerCo) with the LDraw
Standards Committee (LSC). The Steering Committee sets the course for the LDraw
Organization while the Standards Committee deals with the LDraw File Format.