 CAD / 1583
Re: part: brick 1 x 2 w/ pattern, technic pin long w/ bush
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:25:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat, Jonathan Wilson writes:
here is 1 of several parts i am posting to demonstrate that i can make good
ldraw parts, its just that not all the parts i make are good.
0 Technic Pin Long with Stop Bush
0 Brick  1 x  2 with Computer Screen and Buttons Pattern

I hate to break it to you Jonathon, but neither of these parts are correct.
The computer screen pattern is not the same one as on the other computer screen
parts.  The way you made the tecnic pin, it would be useless because you could
never get a technic beam to the middle spot.
--Bram