 CAD / 15791
Re: Using Unofficial parts in seperate folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
The reason I am asking is that I cannot tell which cone is official or
unofficial. By mistake I used the new and old version in the same model file.

Maybe all unofficial parts should have "(Unofficial)" in their descriptions.
That should remove any ambiguity.

-Mike