 CAD / 15283
Re: 50 x 50 baseplate with the 'Road 3-way Curve with Gray Pattern'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad, David Shifflett wrote:
I was hoping someone could help me with another old part,
the 50 x 50 baseplate with the 'Road 3-way Curve with Gray Pattern'

This is set 078, part # x1460px1

It should be easy to build... would you have a good photo of it, viewed from
top?

Philo

I could take some pics of it.
How would I learn about modeling parts?