 CAD / 15290
Re: 50 x 50 baseplate with the 'Road 3-way Curve with Gray Pattern'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:28:25 GMT

A part authoring book... would be a great idea... if I was a good writer! An
other hurdle would be to find an editor for a book so specialized!

Why not an e-book in PDF-format to download for free? All in the true
totally-free-of-charge spirit of LDraw.

Yes! but remains my first objection ;o)

Philo