 CAD / 15334
Re: 50 x 50 baseplate with the 'Road 3-way Curve with Gray Pattern'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
A part authoring book... would be a great idea... if I was a good writer! An
other hurdle would be to find an editor for a book so specialized!

Why not an e-book in PDF-format to download for free? All in the true
totally-free-of-charge spirit of LDraw.

Yes! but remains my first objection ;o)

Philo

From Facebook "Can I make a suggestion?
Make video parts authoring tutorials, with line-by-line switching between code
and result. You might end up with a bigger parts author turnout.
Alright, sorry about my rambling post."

I think that's a great idea if anyone could pull it together.

Tim