 CAD / 1493
Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:09:38 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:
My second  thought was that perhaps for some reason the entire
model didn't make it into the news message (a problem seen before,
intermittently).

Yes, especially with my truck :(  That reminds me, could you cancel those
three posts of the 18 wheeler, none of which made it to the news message
completely?  I think they're number 151-153

At least with the Netscape Communicator (using the Messenger news
reader) you can cancel your posts yourself.
Just right click in the message and select 'Cancel Message'.

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]