 CAD / 1458
Re: MOC: Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:26:29 GMT

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999 03:40:23 GMT, "Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat, Bram Lambrecht writes:
This is my version of the Bell Aerospace Textron X-22A, an actual
experimental aircraft.  The MPD includes the beginning of the small shock
absorber.  Instead of 2515, I used a scaled down giant space wheel.
Please LMKWYT!

For some reason, LDLite doesn't like my MPD :(  Is this model showing up
correctly for other people?  For me, it just draws part of the bottom of the
aircraft, leaving off most of it, and then places the other submodels
correctly.  Anyone know what's wrong?
--Bram

Yep, I just get the bottom of it as well.  No idea why.

-- Terry K --