 CAD / 14108
Re: Pathologically huge ldraw files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:46:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
I'm trying to do some preliminary benchmarks on some software I'm
writing that manipulates ldraw files.  I was wondering if anyone could
provide me with links to some extremely large dat or mpd files of
actual
lego models.  It's easy enough to programatically construct a large
ldraw file that's just junk, but I'd like to test the performance
of my
software on larger files that are still actual lego models so I can
usefully profile its performance on real world cases.   Thanks.

Brad Hamilton's cathedral can be downloaded from here:

Or here:

http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/downloads/ldraw_repository.html