 CAD / 14102
Re: Pathologically huge ldraw files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:01:58 GMT

Mark Tarrabain wrote:
I'm trying to do some preliminary benchmarks on some software I'm
writing that manipulates ldraw files.  I was wondering if anyone could
provide me with links to some extremely large dat or mpd files of
actual lego models.

I have a model of a cathedral with ~55600 parts. It's ~600k zipped. Just
give me an email adress to send it to.

Mine is: blockcad AT gmail DOT com

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden