 CAD / 14098
    RE: tool for maintaining new official parts header —William Howard
    A few minor bugs 1) You need to commit any changes in the field the cursor is in before saving the header back to the document (eg make a minor chnage to the description and click save; it's not saved - you must click on another field first) 2) (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: tool for maintaining new official parts header —Michael Heidemann
   Thank you so much for your hints. I know that the cmdline and the help is not parsed at present. So the next release will have: 1) Changed text will be used if you leave the text field. 2) That's true, but if you change anything or if you load a new (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: tool for maintaining new official parts header —William Howard
   (...) Try the new 2904.dat for an example (...) The header specification doesn't explicity say only one !CMDLINE in the file, but it is used for "LDraw run-time command(s)" so the implication is if there is more than one LDraw command they would all (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: tool for maintaining new official parts header —Michael Heidemann
   I have uploaded a new version of DATHeader for your download at www.michael-heidemann.de William Howard schrieb: (...) Now this file will be parsed ok. (...) I keep the lines as they are, because I do not have experience with the CMDLINE feature. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: tool for maintaining new official parts header —William Howard
    Mike, Looking good. I shall now use it as I update existing parts, and I'll let you know how I get on. Many thanks for writing this. I suppose I now have no excuse for getting the header lines wrong on my submissions! W -----Original Message----- (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: tool for maintaining new official parts header —Michael Heidemann
   I have now written a short instruction for DATHeader. You can find it on the same page as the program.(www.michael...idemann.de or quicker (URL) Howard schrieb: (...) (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)