 CAD / 13864
Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Bal wrote:
in addition to the list , would it be possible to make a price per piece
avalible in the list.

That's the next thing I am planning to add.  If you're not already aware, Marc
Nelson Jr. has already done a lot of work towards gathering price information.
He's posted prices for many (I'm not sure if he's done them all) of the brick
collections in the shopping newsgroup.  Here's a link to a search result that
has a lot of them: http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?q=factory+parts+list

I'll probably find some time to add this data over the weekend.