 CAD / 13857
Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sven Moritz Hein wrote:
Hi Chris,

something like that is already available on the official LEGO® website:
http://www.lego.com/eng/factory/design/lddPalettes.asp

But perhaps the Lugnet community could improve the list? With a search function?

What is still missing is a possibility to add new grey parts in an MLCAD file so
that LDD recognizes the color. The MLCAD color function should be improved
anyway...

Leg Godt-
Sven
(who still prefers MLCAD...)
It might be possible to set LDD to automatically convert regular greys to bley
by remapping a couple of colours in one of the XML files. As you say though, the
best way would be for the various editors and converters to recognise bleys
(very frustrating for me when I want to mix new and old).

Tim