 CAD / 13855
Re: Creating a Catalogue of LDD Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:47:29 GMT

Hi Chris,

something like that is already available on the official LEGO® website:
http://www.lego.com/eng/factory/design/lddPalettes.asp

But perhaps the Lugnet community could improve the list? With a search function?

What is still missing is a possibility to add new grey parts in an MLCAD file so
that LDD recognizes the color. The MLCAD color function should be improved
anyway...

Leg Godt-
Sven
(who still prefers MLCAD...)