 CAD / 13683
Re: Can't vote for the Steering Committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I haven't been able to vote for the LSC. I get a list of names but no voting
boxes or anything. I should be able to vote since I am logged in and a member of
the organisation (AFAIK anyway, I've applied at least twice).

Could someone look into this please.

Thanks,

Tim

hi tim,

I didn't set up the poll but just to work out that's wrong could you please
confirm that you are using this link for voting:

http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballot&ballotid=5

while clicking this link:

http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballotview&ballotid=5

you are getting the following page:

2006 LDraw Steering Committee Ballot
Vote for the 5 members you wish to comprise the 2006 Steering Committee
membership. The candidate are listed in alphabetical order by last name.

Kevin Clague
Ross Crawford
Chris Dee
Tore Eriksson